Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make several valid points. I myself cannot see the games so I am forced to listen on radio. It takes away from the beauty of the game and you can't tell who's guarding who as you pointed out; but, you do know who has the ball and when. Without stats we will never know for sure. I have heard arguments both ways. What I do know for sure is that we beat North! Great win and all played well, especially Marcus. He did a JOB on Scarsellone, who I hope is not seriously injured. Anybody got an update on him? Thank you for your input CHHS72.

I do have to say that the refs did a good job. There were only three times I remember that I had complained. (That says a whole lot coming from me!) I know that if the guys play like they did, then they will be very hard to beat! But you know what, that isn't gonna happen! Oh, great job Weston!

No problem. Man that kid can eat!!

Okay Falcons...if you're going to be the best, you've got to beat the best. You played a great game at Betsy during the season. I personally think you are a better team today. Go get 'em. You can make a lifetime of great memories starting Wednesday night.

To the Warlord, sorry about the Wildcats. Give my best to the team for a good season.

Great to see all the fans on Monday night. I heard several comments from other teams coming in about the number of Falcon fans. Now we're talking...

two658,

Just for my own improvement, can you follow the games fairly well on the radio? I'm constantly looking for feedback to improve. I'm not (and never will be) a professional radio guy, but I like to do the game justice. Respect for the guys playing so hard. (If you don't want to post here, go to www.y1043.com and link to Voice/Vol Falcons)

Your suggestions are welcome and everyone elses. Thanks for listening...wish you could be at the games. It is much better.

Yes, we had a great crowd.

A couple of years ago Coach Whitt started selling the shirts with the schedule on them. The first year they only had the away schedule. The idea was for everyone to wear the shirts, which were orange, so that we would stand out and maybe intimidate the other team in their own gym. Then we could call ourselves "The Orange Throng," "The Orange Wave" or something like that. I wish that idea would catch on. It would be a great tradition. The problem with my idea is that this year the shirts are white. In any event we all need to be at Elizabethton Wednesday night. It would be neat if we had more people than they do.

GO FALCONS, BEAT THE CYCLONES