Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

Way to go guys. That was a great game! It would have been more fun if the student sectiong could have done what they wanted to instead of having the principal jumping down our throats every 2 minutes!! :) Congrats guys! Great job playing defense!!

VHS2003, I think I may have figured you out. Ha Ha Ha!! Unbiased, who are you, and how do you know Jamie??? :confused:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put it exactly...Coach Parrott called a timeout last year while the game was in hand and Volunteer was at Cherokee's place. The whole situation is very trivial and we must move on Falcon fans. We are at the "one-and-done" season, the playoffs. Let's gear our efforts towards Monday night!!!

Guest EastTennFan

I rememember the game last year. Cherokee rubbed it in at Volunteer with a 10 plus point lead. Cherokee's point guard and Parrot were leading the chant. I think it was just time out on Volunteers part. Volunteer was putting subs in the game at the time the time-out was called. This goes into another chapter of Cherokees coach. Parrott cry babied his way out of the Christmas tournament at Volunteer. I heard him and Coach Decker never got along. It goes back to the old saying what goes around comes around. I would be interested to hear what Parrott said to Whittemore. I could guess what Whittemore said to him!