Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VHS2003, congrats. You have us all in question who you are. You have gained respect from students, teachers and the coaching staff. You are a great mystery. I wonder who you are. I have gone through the process of elimination and still can't figure you out. You say you were there beside of Alex when he got thrown out of the game at Hampton, I was infront of him and I cannot think of who you could be. :confused:

Ona different note, I feel that we are on to another victory at "The Teepee." The guys are pumped and ready to play, and the fans are ready for whatever the chiefs bring our way!! Go Falcons Go!!

It's nice to see others on here from Volunteer. I graduated in 2002 and played a little bit of baseball during my four years. It's really great to see us finally getting some publicity. The best part is that Chucky will be around 2 more years, and he can only get better. Could luck the rest of the year.

Once a Falcon, Always a Falcon

How sweet it is!!! To all my Cherokee friends - Booya! Football...basketball (boys and girls)... :)

Way to go Falcons! On to pay back the Golden Raiders!

How about the VHS fans? We had more than the Chiefs...in their gym!

Is the mystery killing you? It's so obvious...but let's keep it a mystery a little longer. Oooooooooo.

FINALLY!!!!!! OVER THE HUMP!

The 20 win mark was on our back. It feels greatto get that off our backs. Now we can settle down and play Falcon Basketball like we were playing. Great job of sealing the deal against Cherokee, a tough Cherokee, and don't let their record fool you. Remember...One of their six wins was against a red-hot Sullivan North team not too long ago. Soooooo.....cherish this win, now we're 1-0 trying for number 2 Monday against our nemisis!!!

Falcons fans all over.....please come out Monday, 5:30pm at Betsy and support YOUR TEAM against North. This is a must win game to get to the REGIONALS!!!