delaWarr

coachmasters

Vol: WHY BE SO ARROGANT, CAN'T YOU INTELLIGENTLY DISCUSS ANYTHING WITHOUT DISSING BRADLEY...whew...oh...sorry you didn't say anything inflammatory. I guess I've been reading too many posts directed at you lately. It's just my nature to jump on the bandwagon and slam you.

Nice to have you back, also understandable that you would keep a low profile. You've caught way more than you share of

[Edited by KingLuke on 2-11-03 4:17P]

King - not intending to keep a low profile, I'm just no longer going to post anything concerning a particular team since the direction of the discussion seems to always become personal. I'll never responded to personal attacks. Don't those type of posts say all we need to know about the poster? Why validate their vile insults?

WVol,

I just want those "immature" and "trite" posters to know this,

I' grateful for your strong, agressive opinions and your mature, intelligent, passionate posts that are free of bitterness. That's what this venue is all about.

DEBATE not hate.

Unfortunately, a public venue brings out the worst at times, especially when it's anonymous.

I know of the wonderful things you have done for DI Central High School's wrestling program (rebuilding their wrestling practice room), coaching hundrds of Harrison/Central kids in the past 10 years in your kids wrestling club, refereeing for TN, supporting Goss's Chattanooga area kids wrestling league at your alma mater DI East Ridge etc, etc. My hope is that you will continue supporting all wrestling and inspire adults and kids alike to do the same. Most have a long way to go to fill your shoes.

It's understandable why you so passionately support your son and his school. Your son is a fine young man, academically at the tops in his McCallie Junior class and one of the best wrestlers around. Being a McCallie student obviuosly puts a target on his back and a burden on your family's pocketbook.

I don't always agree with you, but I for one am with you and congratulate you. Good luck to your son and the McCallie team this weekend.

I'm sure by supporting you, it will bring your "venoumous following" out against me too !! Can't wait.

Remember- DEBATE not hate