lewis county/perry county game

Guest lewisfan129

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for real, lewis co. thinks they are the greatest team ever by going on a little win streak. and by them saying being #1 in 1A is nothing to brag about, my gosh they play more single A teams then they do double A. Most schools that scheldule non district games try to get teams that are bigger and better than them, but lewis co. shceldule all single A games to try to make their record better. lewis co. should not talk trash until they even have a legitimate game against giles co.

how come all "thebest69er" wants to talk about is what him and his boys are doing in the stands. that means nothing. stop talking about your fans and talk about b-ball.

Hey, I'm not trying to make anyone mad but I know that not one person that posts for Lewis Co. is a player. Their coach doesn't like them being on it or even reading it and I just know for a fact that none of the posters are players. It's just mainly the students and that how everybody is. Everyone is gonna talk trash for the team. I also know that they DONT think they are the greatest team ever. They know they are far from it. So just to let you know, they are not bragging about their selves or think they are awesome. But you were also saying something about playing 1A schools. The teams they play are pretty much the same ones they have played for 20 years. It's really never been changed. But Lewis Co. is probably the closest school in 2A to being a 1A school. They are right on the verge of being single A. They might be when the new classifications come out. Anyways, out of the 18 teams they play this year, only 5 are single A. And they single a teams they do play are all only about 30 minutes away or less so thats one of the main reasons we do play them. I hope this doesn't cause any more arguments, I felt that I needed to fill you in.

[Edited by PleazTownsley on 2-13-03 3:29P]

hey to all you perry co. people who think your god's gift to basketball...our little win streak was won against some very tough teams...i guess your calling page a 1A team..i guess its the education you get down there...but anyways tonights game will be a slugfest...and ya'll had better be on the lookout for Sparky he do it all for tha tippi ti's and corvett my main nemi...final score: lewis co. 65

perry co. 55

p.s. i hate perry co.

[Edited by sadatay on 2-13-03 4:05P]

Guest biggieshorty

i must say that LC is on a roll and that they are more than ready for tournament time...to PC i thought you guys were supposed to be good...i mean come on we dominated you from the very start of this game...with that being said i do have some thoughts.....To #23 of pc it is time for u to get a hair cut and i have the place for u...Larry "the fadaway" Webb can hook you up with "the fade" it's the best 6 bucks you will ever spend. And to number 22 remember when you hit busted johnny mendez's lip when you played here...well it looks like he got the best of you tonight....he tore you to pieces....i think you'd better learn how to play if and when you ever play him again.

Lewis County played a good game against Perry County. I do know Perry County did not play at all.. The Perry County team had the worst game they have played all year against Lewis County. No Excuses needed. Just need to be ready for the game Zion on Friday. The Vikings have a great team and noone can take their record away. They might had lost this game but this does not make them lower their heads. They are still unbeaten in their district so this game won't hurt their district record.GO VIKINGS!!! YOUR STILL # 1 no matter what anyone writes on here. ;)