lewis county/perry county game

Guest lewisfan129

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheLastActionHero

I agree with sadatay I hope #23's mom does get better. And everybody else always wants to talk about Giles Co so I figured I would too. I forgot to mention the funniest moment of the game earlier so I will now. Did everybody see coach sharp trip when he was trying to walk up the bleachers. Thankfully he was ok (well I think he was) and no damage was done to the bleachers either. I've got one other thing to say, what about Jeff doing it all for the Tippi Ti's. Man I love my self proclaimed uncle Jeff. Did anybody see Ricky after the game? I was going to tell him great job but I think he ran off to celebrate or something. And one last thing does anybody else miss coach Eckman? Just Wondering. lol

Guest TheLastActionHero

Was that woman callin us poor. Well if she was it really don't matter no more Nappy Roots gonna be ok. Our cheering section is pretty bad aren't we. Ya'll are just lucky we didn't bring "THE TERRIBLE TOWELS" to the game. That's how we beat teams is with them. And a little hard work doesn't hurt either. Our cheering section also does it all for the Tippi Ti's, and the dunks. No players or coaches get on here and talk smack. It's just the Terrible Towels, and we only do it because everybody is stupid enough to argue with us. As Pootie once said Sa-Da-Tay.

I don't know where you get the idea that Lewis Co. always has the excuse that they are a small AA team. The only time I've heard of that was on this board. And on that subject, its probably about under 100 students away from single A. But congratulations on your upcoming visit to Murfreesboro. Heck, who couldn't go if they played in the district yall play in. It's horrible. It's all right though, I know yall had to complain about something since our team kicked ya'lls tail. And disregard what people say about other people. Their just a bit crazy sometimes.

Ace,

I've got no ties to Perry Co. and I couldn't care less if you beat them a hundred times but your statement is totally ridiculous. Telling Perry Co. that their district is horrible..ha. Boy thats like a pot calling a kettle black. Have you looked at your district. I know, I know you've got the super power Giles Co. but thats it..period. This is not taking away from LC's team because I think they're pretty athletic and have pretty good size but I wouldn't exactly be getting on here talking smack about other districts when my district wins included Page, Marshall Co.,Loretto, and Fairview, all with a losing record in AA. Your 17-8 an thats commendable but keep in mind 6 of those wins are against non district non region single A teams. And also keep in mind you got beat by another team from that "terrible district 12"...Wayne CO.

[Edited by tfranks24 on 2-14-03 6:30A]

[Edited by tfranks24 on 2-14-03 6:31A]

It was a tough loss last night for us as we came out flat and could not get it together early. We turned it up toward the end and made it a close game. Had our 3's fallen it would not have been a contest. The Panthers did look good but I think we beat ourselves. The team playing last night couldn't have beat the 1897 PC squad much less the 1997 team.

Goldenboy,

What a secret to reveal. Let's see You like to brag about stealing from other people. When you chose not to pay, you stole from Perry County High School. You stole the right to watch two basketball games. You and Bobby are real classy people. BE A MAN and send Perry County the cost for admission. In my opinion, Coacht should give you a bad mark for bragging about stealing.

[Edited by wcscr on 2-14-03 9:56A]

[Edited by wcscr on 2-14-03 10:00A]

keep on braggin lewis co cause yall are 2A and yall can beat a 1A team. lewis co is the power house in 2A this year though. i think they are going all the way this year. what was the score again between yall and giles co??? can anybody tell me?? i watched the game and it was the worst game perry co has ever played and its not cause of lewis co's defense. a bunch of shots were missed wide open by the vikings. i cant wait to hear lewis co bragg some more after they beat another single A school. and keep talking smack on here cause giles co will shut that trap for yall. and yalls district is so tuff. marshall co 5-13, fairview 7-14, loretto 7-11, and page 11-11. thats real tough, only tough team is giles.

[Edited by whosyadaddy on 2-14-03 1:53P]