The Best rivalry game in the state!

HUCK

Everyones comment is welcome here. Which two teams have the best rivalry going to date. I grew up with Bradley Central versus Cleveland for the past 13 years. The game would draw 4 to 5 thousand fans. This happened even when the Cleveland girls had not won for many years. Can you idenify will this. Whether it be a packed out small gym that the game time temperature was 110 degrees or something like where the two teams played each other in the regular season twice, district, region, and state finals like Upperman and Jackson County some years back. I love the atmosphere and the intrigue that goes along with pride game. Have fun with it!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the past 10-12 years the Celina - Clarkrange girls have had some awesome battles.

The best rivalry I've seen. In the mid 80's Rickman - Clarkrange girls. I know that at least once, if not twice, they played twice during regular season, then in the District, Region and State Championship games. All the games were 1 or 2 point affairs a couple went to more than one overtime. Some of the best High School Basketball I have ever witnessed.