dc loses to ripley

chip10

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They beat Dyer County and for those that did not attend the game and wanted some details I simply provided some. Quit trying to instigate an argument and read the post for what it says. I for one know that any of the top three teams in 14AA can give DC all they want and the regional tourney should be as good as any in the state.

There is a difference between stating facts and stating excuses. For instance, if I had posted and said that DC lost because one of Ripley's players is actually Vlade Divac in disguise, then that would be a ridiculous excuse.

I should think that one would be allowed to say that his/her team had a bad night without it being considered an excuse. Indeed, when you are playing without a starter and without your third leading scorer, you will have to step up and play to compensate. Obviously, DC did not do that well enough and Ripley took it to them.

all i did was state the facts. we lost the game because brian had no help what so ever. so therefore we had a bad game.. geezz you folks have such attitudes just over someone stating the facts.... you guys would do the same thing i did if your team lost. it does not mean i am just always making excuses. i just stated the facts.