AAA State Predictions?

Guest thelane

From the West...

Look for Houston and either Craigmont or East to come out this year. This is probably the most intense year in Memphis in a while, so this will be interesting.

From the North Middle...

I have to go with Beech and Brentwood, but look out for a team like Hillsboro since they don't have to leave their gym until they get to the 'boro.

From the South Middle...

Shelbyville is a lock and then you have the most competitive spot for second around. I will say it will be Cookeville making its second trip to the state tourney.

From the East...

Again, Oak Ridge is a lock, but without Frazier they could strugle against teams like Faragut or Sevier Co. I still like Oak Ridge and Sevier Co. out of this mix, but Faragut and Heritage could get hot at the right time and give some people problems.

With these predictions I will say it could be Shelbyville and whoever comes from Memphis in the finals with the Golden Eaglettes bringing home an 11th gold ball.

East: Oak Ridge and Sevier co. maybe Jefferson of Farragut

Middle: Shelbyville and Cookeville possibly Cleveland, Riverdale, or White Co.

Nashville: Beech and Mt. Juliet

West: Jackson Northside and East

Oak Ridge and Shelbyville in the finals as long as they are in different brackets

hey ppl i just want to say that Oak Ridge and Shelbyville had better look out in the tournament because if they hold their heads up to high they will get knocked out low by a team that is looking to make a name for themselves and show ppl that they are good. aka Campbell County, Powell, etc. they are not the only good teams in the state.

thanx