Senior Nationals

JustWrestle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The nationals are almost here. Here are the elgibility rules:

Must be a senior in high school and a public high school state champion or runner-up or national prep school champion or runner-up during your high school career. New York, New Jersey, and Indiana will qualify the top four wrestlers in each weight class due to past performance and because there is only one division in their state tournament. California will qualify the top eight in each weight class because they have more than 800 high school wrestling programs and only one state championship. The top four place finishers in the NHSCA National Open Wrestling Championships are also eligible. There will be one wildcard per state that will selected by a state committee. This is directly from the nhsca website. The tournament is March 28-30 at the cleaveland ohio convention center.

Scare anybody away? I doubt anybody from tennessee will win it all. As a matter of fact I bet from the group thats going only the heavyweights will do good. I wish them all luck but there are no slouches in this tournament. So the chance of someone scaring somebody away is not likely.