SD Baseball

Guest SDHater4Life

Guest SDHater4Life

Looking at what little talent Soddy had, and lost last year, I just dont see this years Seniors picking up the pace quick enough to make any major runs for any championship. Unless yall can name me some Seniors that can handle thejob. Mike Gertz is the only fudamental player that I have herd of , and he cantdo it by himself. Name mesome more Seniors that might give the Trojans at least a prayer.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sdhater4life. he is from ooltewah. u need to check yourself. my guess he is the former fanatic15. all the arguments over the best student section has driven him to a new screen name. very clever, haha! spend the rest of your wasted life hating a high school? u need help. we don't hate ooltewah or any other school. we respect them! but we can still debate them and try to beat them on the field/court when we compete. your new name is now "getalife"! :D

Guest SDHater4Life

since soddy had such a bad season last year i can only imagine the only way they can pull anything out this year is to work entirely as a team, b/c lets face it , they have no studs. the same way will have to be with red bank too , b/c clark jackson cant do everything by himself.

picasso, so i need to get a life. you said anyone that posted on "those threads" needs to get a life. you posted twice on the soddy vs ooltewah thread and i don't show up at all. all i have been doing today is responding to a person with the name hater4life who appears to be a very anger young person, who at times has been a little misleading. you piccasso, like to drift in and out of threads and throw mud on everyone else. ex: eastridge. one of the other things i do on here is moniter what my 17yr old son says here. he has been told at times to tone it down by his father, to keep it civil. i can only imagine what a kids parents would say if he had a screen name sdhater4life

And you're saying all I do is come in and out slinging mud on people? I haven't said one bad thing about East Ridge. I, along with many other members have only sought to find out WHY a few of you say East Ridge is going to make a 180 degree turn this year and be the team to beat. I hope they do have a good year this year. I have nothing against them. But nobody goes from never winning to being the new team to beat. It is a process. And I hope as much as anyone that they will begin that this year with their new coach.

So please let me know how I have slung mud on people. I have been around Coacht for quite a bit longer than you have, and I don't like you saying I sling mud on people. So please explain. I only tell it like I see it. And I see quite a bit of it.

Have a great day! Thank goodness it's BASEBALL season!

picasso, you don't have any kids? if you do there not over 13 yrs old! you teach them as much as possible, but they still need supervision. my 17 yr old is not my youngest. do you think once you've taught them how to act, that's it? oh boy! let's relate it to baseball, coach them as freshman and no coaching as soph,juniors,and seniors. you would have a wonderful team by the time they are seniors. mud, i'm not the only one you have told to get a life=harrybudivy. oh and you called bolivar stupid. you try to stay above the frey, all the while trying to stir something up. stick to sports and quit trying to tell people how to live. :o