Cookeville vs. Livingston

thekeg55

Cookeville by atleast 5.

After getting robbed at Livingston last time we played them...i see the Lady Cavs out for revenge!!!

I just hope we dont have the same morons for refs like we had last time Cookeville played Livingston. Someone needs to tell that Elvis lookin fellar to stay in the night clubs and off the basketball courts!! He's horrible!!!

Anyways.....best of luck Lady Cavs!! WE'll be there cheering ya on!!

I hope there is no long term damage. Katrina Beachboard and Erica Mcdonald had a meeting of the minds in the forth quarter. Both had to leave the game. A loose ball situation, if they hadn't collided it would have been a jump ball. I've seen it before. Upper Cumberland basketball. Our girls are the best. The badest. :) Woe be to those, who trespass against us. :) 7 no matter how manyAAAAAs. Go ladies of the UpperCumberland. :)

[Edited by jimbo44 on 2-19-03 1:07A]

Guest WildcatHoops

Yeah it was a hard fought game but unfortunately for us Cookeville had an early lead and everytime we tried to fight back Cookeville fought back as well giving them the win