Stacy Rymer and Danny Chandler

Guest Eliminator

Guest Eliminator

These guys stunk Bradley gym up last Friday night. You would think that the TSSAA would do something about refs this bad. As long as Stacy feels good about himself for messing over Green and Chandler gets in good with Kent Smith then I guess they were succesful. They are jokes. They blew it in front of 3,500 people. :(

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eliminator

Ask Kellen Pickel if the jumpball and reach in foul were good calls. You read the paper and listen to radio. You saw the quote in the paper, "the foul? nah" He was there, he was right there. Chandler blew the heck out of the jump ball call, and he knows it. Rymers call does not suprise me. He does that all the time. They wanted to be seen and they were. Bradley fans will admit this. I look forward to game 3 just like everyone else. :D

Guest smartgirl

Stacy Rymer is a NCAA Division one official, he has worked in the OVC conference tournament twice in the last three years. He has worked in the ABL women's professional league.

He has been to the TSSAA state tournament three times. He is the most professional official in this area. He had a tough call at the end of the game. Either way he makes one team mad. Good officials make the tough calls in the end.

Tim Cooper fouled Kellen Pickel trying to steal the ball.

He bumped him off balance. It was a no-brainer. Cleveland had a chance to win with a last second shot but missed.

It was a tough game, pressure was on the coaches players, and the officials. Everyone did a good job. Every call is going to be questional to one side. Stacy Rymer did not deserve to be slandered in the newspaper by Coach Green. He did his job and he did it right. Stacy and Danny has worked this game for the last three or four years. No one complained then did they. They are two of the best officials in this area and they deserve better.

Guest Eliminator

mnewballer21, He talked to much to too many people to be able to change what he said. Yes I believe the media, but I also believe what he told countless people. He did not think about it then but later realized what he had said. What he said was not wrong, but denying that he said it after the fact is not being honest. :)

Hey eliminator, I know for a FACT Kellen did not say that. You must be part of the media, because only the media believes what the media says. Looks like the media twisted things out of context and made Kellen's interview suppourt what Coach Green was whining about. That's wrong as wrong can get. I can't beleive the media would take Kellen's interview and put some negative things to go with what Coach Green's comment was. Before you start something, know this, Kellen did not say that and thats a FACT!!!!

Let it die. What has been said has been said and what has been quoted has been quoted. Personally, I believe that the paper either misquoted Kellen or he was confused with the question. No player is dumb enough to go around saying that he did not get fouled. I haven't seen the replay but I have talked to two people who have seen it. Defintiely a foul and I believe even Cooper would admit it if he was honest. I also have heard from a reliable source that two of the writers who quoted Kellen said that he did NOT say that to them and they just heard it from someone else. Some rliable quote, huh! But either way, all this should just be dropped. I also know Aaron Green and he probably was misquoted also on some of the things that were written. Green is a good coach who just needs a littel maturing on the court. In a close game at any level one team always leaves thinking they were cheated. Like someone said, if a foul was not called, Bradley would think they had been cheated. Smith would have been mad but I doubt he would have reacted in the way he did. But again, lets all just let it die.Hopefully these two teams will meet again twice. I think it is a shame that they have to meet in the smallest gym in the district. Something should be done to move the game to a larger gym.But that is another controversy in itself. There is no way that Cleveland will give up it's home court for the fans. As for the calls and misquoted qoutes, let it die. And eliminator, I don't have a clue who you are, but to call Kellen Pickel a liar on here is as low as if gets. You obviously don't know the kid. They don't get much more honest than him and to say what you said only takes away from the tremendous effort he gave on the court last Friday. Shame on you!

Stacy Rymer reffed the championship game of the church league last year, so does that make him a good ref too? If Stacy and Danny are two of the best in the area then we are hurting for good officials. Why did two schools in this area change associations. The reason is because of refs like these two. They are terrible. Along with their supervisor CA Dockins.