Gomab's rankings...

PantherGam

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand why Elizabethton is so low. they are23-3 and are district champs and did not get beat in the conference. they went to the sub state last year and they lost only one starter. Vince Redd is a force. Elizabethton has not lost to a AA team this year and their is much better than the other teams.

Gomab, you never give east tn some created. You need to come watch a game. :D

Guest BBall12

I agree that west tn is where all the players are. I also think that Elizabethton should be higher because of the record, and with their tradition from last year. All of their players are seniors and they will make sure that they are in the state. They will have a hard team like AE. Fulton is good to but I saw them play Farrigate and they are not better than E-town.

Are you a Portland fan?

If you are intent on watching polls then watch the ones that you like today, because tomorrow they may change! But what you must ask yourself is do they really matter at this time? NO! Just give your team and your patience a couple more weeks and we will all know the true rankings! Good luck to your team and all teams in the weeks to come!

The other polls are east-biased because there are more votes in the east than in the west.

Gomab travels statewide and talks to people whose opinions he trusts. I think he does a fantastic job, and he does more work on it than you might think...it's just that, as PantherGam said, we just play better basketball on this end of the state. :D

(As an aside, from what I've seen and heard, I'd probably enjoy watching east TN basketball more, but that doesn't make it better)

Guest BBall12

upperman I know that you dont play better because I go to TTU and their are not many teams in middle that are good in AA. You can make a case for west TN because I know that they have some great teams but not in middle tn in AA.