Waverly VS. Perry County

Guest Josh15tigers

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry County won this game fair and square. I don't believe any of you have seen the game tape. Those claiming to, are you players or coaches? If the referees weren't watching the shooter they must have been watching the clock instead. It was an unbelievable shot but he should have known where he was at on the floor. As far as the foul it didn't look like he was touched until after the shot. And as far as our win at Summertown, yeah we won it on a last second play but it was at Summertown. Did we bribe the refs down there to?

Ok, if this is so important, this can easily be solved. Pretty much any computer now has video capabilities. All you have to do is connect the VCR/Camera to a computer and download the portion of the video that shows the final shot to your PC. You can then pause and cut the picture of the shot that was supposedly a three pointer. Then you can attach that picture to this board as a link. I think that would shut everyone up. ;)

Hey, I was at the same game and I have seen a tape. That shot was definitely not a three pointer. I will say that it was a great shot. Perry County AND Waverly both played a great game. Why are you guys trying to take away from both teams by whining about the refs? I am from Perry County and I have seen some really bad refs. If you think they give us calls then you are crazy. If anything, refs hate coming to PC. Also, I can't believe that you are complaining about the PC coach. Coach Haskins is one of the calmest coaches we have had. He was not out in the middle of the floor. He is a great coach and acts like a great coach. We didn't see him being restrained. All of you who have been calling us hicks need to think again. I have read every message in this thread and some words were not even close to being spelled correctly. I almost couldn't read them. These were the posts made by Waverly fans. You might think about using a spell check. Good luck to the Tigers in your tournament. We'll see you next year.