Top Underrated Players

Guest wvalleyfan4life

Guest wvalleyfan4life

I believe that Walker Valley has quite a few underrated players. The "key" players to their team next year will be Junior's Tristian Simpson and Bubba Bacon. And Seniors Tray Armstrong, Danny Rouser, and Brandon Norwood. Tray Armstrong is highly undderated and makes alot of key plays. As well as the other players. Next year, will be there year for sure. They have no excuses.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wvalleyfan4life

If you look at the records, We went 4-18 with them. They're good players, but we didn't exactly win state with them. Walker has about 12 starters coming back from next year. And let's face it, they don't have anything to prove.

• 2 months later...

I'll give you a underated player Brandon Brown the up and coming Junior linebacker for Cleveland this kid is huge. I mean last year he was decent but he has increased his size with hard work in the winter workouts. He is dedicated to making the program better.Look out for him next year. Hard work always pays off.

Guest Play Pimpin

Man whoever said that Tray Armstrong was a Key Player yall must havent seen him play. I thought u had to start to be a "Key" player from what I heard he is not gonna get any time.Man that kid couldn't even make Cleveland St. Football team if they had one.

Matt Moody right, and you play where cause I've never heard of you and you aren't half the player Brandon Brown is. Then again we will just have to wait and see you may prove me wrong Bradley has a new head coach surprise me go for 2 this year.Red bank is 4a

Anythony Echols is a VERYunderrated player for JcM.He will be a junior this year and had somewhere between 65-75 tackles his sophmore year as one of the starting linebackers along with standout senior Daniel Brooks.But I think Echols will earn the respect he hasn't earned yet this year and next year.He will be playin linebacker again and he will be running the ball as some as well this year.Cougar opponents....WATCH OUT!!!