any predictions on district 11A?

GoldenGlove

• 2 weeks later...

richland raiders are really great! or at least that is what i think. me, i see that in the district it will end up with:

1st- richland/eagleville

2nd- richland/eagleville

3rd- chapel hill

4th- cornersville

5th- huntland

6th- cascade

7th- culleoka

8th- moore county/unionville

9th- moore county/unionville

i do not attend any of these schools but i used to go to eagleville a few years back. we werent good but i played with the seniors that are on the team this year and i see that when they want something they get it. the seniors from eagleville will step up and take pride in their last season with high expectations and lead the eagles to their first ever state tourney. i have heard things about the pre-season jamboree and they never won a game. i still hjave a feeling that the eagles will take the district and turn it upside down, go on to region and shut them out. and have a great time in memphis this year! good luck eagles!! i have high hopes for you and i will watch yall play again this season. good luck lynch!

AFTER VIEWING BASEBALL GAMES THIS WEEKEND I STILL THINK THE FORREST ROCKETS ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT IN THIS REGION. IN THE LAST GAME OF THE CASCADE TOURNEY WE SAW WHAT KIND OF TEAM WE HAVE WHEN OUR BATS WOKE UP. I ALSO THINK THAT THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THE ROCKETS HAVE ONE OF THE FASTEST AND BEST OUTFIELDS IN THE STATE OF TN.IN ANY CLASS .THE ROCKETS WILL START SEVEN SENIORS AND THEY ARE DETERMINED THAT THIS IS THEIR YEAR. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP THE ROCKETS ON THE BASE PATHS, THEY ARE GOING TO RUN AND RUN AND RUN, SO PITCHERS AND CATCHERS BEWARE, THEY ARE GOING TO RUN! JUST ASK MOORE CO. CULLEOKA & UNIONVILLE. PAGE IS IS THE FIRST GAME AT 4 THIS AFTERNOON SEE YA THERE.