Memphis/West Tn Basketball is Dominant!!!!!!!!!!!!

gomab2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metro Memphis Murders 158

Metro Memphis Forcible Rapes 480

Metro Memphis Robberies 4,338

Metro Memphis Aggravated Assaults 5,886

Metro Memphis Burglaries 15,874

Metro Memphis Larceny/Thefts 29,207

Metro Memphis Motor Vechicle Thefts 9,536

Metro Memphis Arsons 262

These Don't take in account the stats from West Memphis, AR

"Welcome to you from Memphis, Tennessee . . . You'all come on down, ya hear!"

But you do not beat our best.

I will say this one more time.

WEST HAS THE PLAYERS

EAST HASE THE TEAMS AND COACHES they also have some pretty good players but # by # they do not match up to the west but still the East holds their on. IMAGINE THAT.

[Edited by Etown12 on 2-23-03 11:56P]

Ya know, no matter how much you want to bash us, hornet, some of us really do love Memphis, and some of us would much rather be here than out in the middle of nowhere someplace in the general vicinity of Knoxville.

And ETown, if we don't beat your best, then please remind me where the last five AA and last three AAA champions are from?

Swish, again, you haven't answered my question. If they win because of open enrollment, then why are there never any undefeated teams, and why has no Memphis team repeated in 20 years?

Heck, the team that probably takes the most advantage of open enrollment hasn't won a game in Murfreesboro, much less won the state, in a good 10 years.

Swish--once again, I will make my point that Bartlett High is not in the city of Memphis, is not part of Memphis City Schools, does not have open enrollment, does not have the same talent pool as the Memphis schools, gets only players from its district (okay, I'll admit there were some who found loopholes to get into Bartlett, but that's what a good coach will do for you.) And they still won the state championship in 2001.

And, anybody who thinks that Terry Tippett at White Station is not a good coach has obviously never seen White Station play. You can't win without coaching; this is why teams like Hamilton don't even make it to Murfreesboro (much less win the state championship) most years.