Volunteer Falcons

LetsGoirish

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The falcons have been making noise, it's just that no one has been listening. The past 2 seasons, the Falcons have sent at least one player to the college ranks. Now it's time for everyone to hear us, instead of ignoring us. Let's start with Unicoi and get that long awaited win since 1995 (I believe). Best of luck to the falcons in 2003, and keep me updated.

"Once a Falcon, Always a Falcon"

Are there no Volunteer baseball fans on here? I know that there are plenty Falcon faithful on the basketball forum. That was always our problem when I played for Volunteer last year (low fan support). The parents were always there, but the student body rarily came out to see us play. I miss all the guys, and Coach Cloud and Coach McLain. I miss the rocks in the outfield, and dipping roof on the dugout. I also miss dipping on the roof of the dugout (lol). I thought of those boys like my brothers, so whoever gets on this forum please take care of them while I'm away...

ok, we've been producing good players for the past few years now. And this year there are some good senior on the team, but I think that Volunteer has the best junior AND senior class in the area for baseball. I am anxious to see what the Falcons can do this year. I know that Unicoi is within our grasp, but also do not forget North's pitching. Good luck with the season, and I plan to see the Falcons in the top 3 in conference (if not 1st) all year long. I'll have to look and see when I can come and see some games.

LetsGoIrish, who are you?

I am currently a senior on the baseball team and I believe we will do great this year. :D who is "letsgoirish"? If u dont mind me asking. If anyone reading this is a true Falcon fan, then come support us with our first game against North Greene @ Volunteer March 10. The time is TBA since its the "Hawkins County Invitational" and as soon as I get the time I will post it. Thanks for the support irish and pete

Ofiero! I am Pete. I just talked to you on AIM, so yeah that's me. I wish I could come support y'all, but I have practice here in Bristol, VA. Good luck Falcons. And take home the Hawkins County Invitational trophy...nice to finally get a tourney up there (a year late)