Volunteer Falcons

LetsGoirish

ah, that's ok...

I mess up all the time when posting scores for District 1-AAA softball (95% of that is me). I'm a Sullivan East softball fan, so I keep track of all the conference teams, but I'm mainly concerned with East. And I tend to "boof it up" quite a bit, and CoachT always fixes for me. Thank ya CoachT ;)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah...congrats on the win over Cherokee.

If anyone can make it to King College this Sunday (4/12) for the 3:00pm game between Virginia Intermont College (that's my team) and King College ('01 VHS graduate Brandon Parker is supposed to be on the hill) then come. Should be a good game. We (VI) won 6-5 (in 9 innings) the first game today, and won 7-3 in the second game. Both games were scheduled to be 7 innings, and both were VERY hard fought. Sunday's game is 9 innings, come out and support your Forever Falcons...

Yeah, he will learn not to put his foot in the middle of the bag...unless he is a complete moron and keeps doing it and still wonders why everyone is stepping on his foot...who knows...its Cherokee, they may not comprehend the concept of not putting your foot in the middle of the bag.

Games this week

Tue. 4/15 Elizabethton home JVs 5:00 Varsity 7:30

Wed. 4/16 Rutledge away 1:00

There may be a make-up game or two this week. We will find out tonight. The varsity has practice after the freshmen games with Central.

Volunteer needs a win over Elizabethton. They have beaten them before and can beat them again. Elizabethton won the last game 2-0 with their ace pitching. I think they can do better against him than they did the last time.