Volunteer Falcons

LetsGoirish

humm...who is the ND fan?...I am thoroughly confused right now. Male or female? Parent, student, or player? They know my name, so I should know their's. The suspense is killing me! I'll just have to ask Tim. Also can we get some people to join me on a Volunteer Softball thread?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are who I think you are...and you know who I am.

Then I want to talk to you about my Letters from baseball, football, and possibly track. I want to know how to get them. You should have my home number, just ask my mom for my number up here...or Coach Veneable has my dorm number :)

Any win over Cherokee is an important one...good job Falcons. My team has a doubleheader on Saturday against the #25 team in the nation, but I still think we have a good chance of coming out of this weekend series ahead.

Keep me posted on the Falcon success.

Monday North Greene at 5:00 at Home in the Hawkins County Round Robin.

Tuesday Claiborne County at 7:30 at Home in the Hawkins County Round Robin.

Wednesday University School at 5:00 at Home in the Hawkins County Round Robin.

The Round Robin will be played with four teams at Volunteer in one pool and four more teams at Cherokee in a pool. After pool play the teams will play a Championship round and a consolation round. So the teams will be playing on Thursday and Friday also.

[Edited by CHHS72 on 3-8-03 5:19P]

way to go guys...could someone inform me on the other details...? And good luck tomorrow against Claiborne County.

I pitched against them the last time we played them, and I threw like a 2 or 3-hit shutout, so y'all shouldn't have any problem with them. If I can do it, anyone can :(

In the other game at Volunteer, University High beat Claiborne County 5-0.

Records for this pool:

Volunteer 1-0 Runs Allowed 0, Runs Scored 10

University High 1-0 Runs Allowed 0, Runs Scored 5

Claiborne County 0-1 Runs Allowed 5, Runs Scored 0

North Greene 0-1 Runs Allowed 10, Runs Scored 0

I have not heard any scores from Cherokee.