Volunteer Falcons

LetsGoirish

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Catch, didn't mean to take the focus away from this team. You guys are off to the best start in school history and I hope it continues. My point is that I believe that something is building at VHS and if this team does fall short, it can be done in the next year or two. I truly believe before your class leaves, you can make a run at it. Anyway, go 2003 Falcons.

As y'all know I play for Virginia Intermont now, and we played against Emory & Henry today. I saw Scotty and talked with him for a few moments, and he's doing good. We only playexd 3 innings because of rain, so we'll start over next week.

Anyways, after the game I talked to one of the umpires. Y'all might know him as "The Dancing Umpire". He's the really nice black man that umps around here. He is #9 on the umpiring crew, and if you've been on the field with him, then he's probably talked to y'all. He said that y'all were looking good, and that the Betsy-Volunteer game was a good one (he must have been umping it). Anyways, just thought I'd let y'all know that Mr. Dancing Umpire (on the third strike) has taken notice of the good things happening on the better half of Hawkins County...

Hey justojake, (Greene i would imagine) I understand what you are saying and i hope you are right. I really would like to see this team finish out big, and build on what we have now, I think you are exactly right, we could be in a lot better position to do well if we keep it this year and start off next year the same way. Later.

Shucks, It's been 5 hours and no confirmation. Yeah it's Friday night and the boys are out. I had one of my favorites, rib eye with half a slab at the Roadhouse. It was to much, again. Seen some friends and a little baby Falcon in a pink bunny suit, Easter and all. We sure are on a good team. Well, where ever it is, I will be there and hope you are too. Clean ya spikes and walk the walk. GO BLUE.