Waverly Football

Guest Free2Hate

Guest Free2Hate

Rumors are that Waverly quaterback was in a bit of trouble a few fridays ago and i was wondering if anyone could tell me something that i didnt already know on the situation. Also will he move to running back or will he stay at quaterback if he continues to play?

With a name like free 2 hate, I don't know what kind of

character you are. The quarterback at Waverly is a hard

working kid with a lot of class. He did not get into any

trouble. By the way, where do you play or do

you strap it on at all? If you are trying to start

something with Randal I hope you get to do it on the

field next year.

Guest dawgwatcher

It doesn't matter. That coach at Waverly will find a way to screw them up. They had a fluke year. With all the talent they had, they should have at least went to the semifinals. They had a road paved for them if he hadn't made some shoddy decisions. Too bad, because Waverly has some good kids and a good feeder program. Good luck to the boys from Waverly.

Guest Free2Hate

I wasnt trying to pull anyones panties about asking about the boldin kid i was just trying to figure out if it was him or the other guy.I was pretty sure it was him but i was just asking about the full details.And i dont know what woke you up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but asking about the details of a kids trouble makes you blow up i wonder what you would say if i really dissed on Waverly.Who i play for or what i do is really none of your business.Why do you care?

Alot of players do stuff in the off season they shouldn't . I think that b/c they dont have football to keep them in track or there coachs. But you really shouldnt bring in on a message board an start asking questions about it ya know. Maybe it is a big thing that the kid did and if it is something he regrets I'm pretty sure he doesn't want alot of people to know about it . I know that I did something really dumb the day right before our play-off game, but I payed the price an moved on.

I hope everything works out for yalls qb , and hope to see him this year at running back or qb.

Tank # 77

Guest Free2Hate

Agian i wasnt trying to cause any trouble or anything i was just trying to figure out what really happened.Can i ask you a question. What are these message boards for.Here is my answer and see what you think-To get on here and discuss rumors (may it be about coaches or players) that are to affect the up coming season or the current season(depending on the time of year).I was just asking how this was going to affect the team and such.I wasnt trying to hate on the kid i was just asking .I saw them play a few times last year and i liked the way that the kid played and i was just asking if what i heard was true and seeing if i could get any information on the issue.I wasnt trying to make any one upset or anything like that.I really fill for the kid if it is true and i hope that he has a fast recovery from this issue.Case Closed