Is Bearden Done??

ArtVandalay

If you attented this game you would not have the ignorance to ask this ridiculous question. Bearden displayed about the most heart ever seen in the 2nd half tonight. Being down 13 at the end of the 3rd quarter, then coming back and sending the game into overtime. The game was a lot closer than the final score indicated. We fouled in the closing seconds and William Blount hit their free throws. I will tell you this, Bearden is not done by any means and will make some noise in the region 2 tournament next week.

I just checked out the Knox News Web site and found out this was the Semi-Final Round. I did not know that. I am in District 1AAA, Semi's are Wed night. Sorry for the mix up Bearden fans.

But, it still does not change the fact that Bearden is obviously falling apart at the season's end. Lossing 6 of the last 8 is not a way to make noise in the Region Tournament. I expect it will be one and out in the Region Tournament for Beardon. William Blount is looking good, and Maryville is solid.

Enjoy the Post Season!!

Rest assured the 1 or 2 seed from District 3 is not looking forward to seeing Bearden in the first round of the Region. They have a week to circle their wagons and they will be very well prepared when it comes to the first round of the region. Look for Bearden to advance to at least the second round. Think of it this way the player who quit the team may have been causing a lot of desention before he quit. And don't forget William Blount will be as good as any team from District 3.