Cannon and York Friday nite!

Theanswer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE GAME WILL BE A VERY GREAT GAME. BUT THIS WHAT WILL HAPPEND ON HERE SO LET ME JUST WARN EVERYONE. WIN OR LOSE BALLER1 WILL BE ON HERE WITH ANOTHER EXCUSE. AND THAT WORKS BOTH WAYS. IF WE LOSE HE WILL SAY THAT WE stink AND ALL THE GAMES WE WON WAS LUCK. IF WE WIN HE WILL SAY WE PLAYED DIRTY AND SAY THAT SOMTHING COST YORK THE GAME. JUST WAIT. THAT IS WHAT BABIES DO IS CRY. YORK IS A GREAT TEAM. THEY HAVE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE DISTRICT. IF IT WOULDN'T FOR INJURY TATE WOULD HAVE BEEN HANDS DOWN MVP. CANNON LOST TO YORK BY WON 1 AT YORK, BUT WON AT THERE PLACE. IT WON'T BE AN EASY GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS, BUT SHOULD BE A GOOD BATTLE. AND BALLER1 THESE TWO TEAMS ARE PLAYING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOUR NOT. YOU HAVE SAID FOR THE PAST 3 GAMES THAT CANNON WAS GONNA LOSE. IF YOU KEEP SAYING THAT SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL GET ONE RIGHT, BUT I WOULD RATHER GO DOWN LOSING TO A TEAM THAT YOU WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY.

Jcbalfan you are correct about Cannon Co Fans, No Class.

LA did not play good ball. Kids will go to another game.

The knot head that asked the players if they wanted a beer

wonder if he has ever made a mistake. Would he tell the

truthwhen ask. LA players are good respectable kids. They

made a mistake. They told the truth when asked. They were

not caught. How many would have been truthful? I am

proud of the character of the kids on the LA team. We know

them better than that knot head that yelled at them.

Good Luck LA we are proud of you. Good job Danny.

Guest crazeey

I think that it is highly disrespectul to accuse Cannon Co. fans of being like "terrorists." There are rowdy bunches from both sides, especially whenever a game is as heated as it was on Tuesday night. Just because of a "knot head" doesn't mean that we all are. I know that some of Livingston's fans were not being conductable, but I don't assume that all fans from Livingston are like that. So, please don't refer to Cannon Co. as a trashy place. I would like to wish the boys luck on Friday. Sure, luck has been with them, but so has teamwork and good players!