Fulton vs AE - Part III

splainshornet

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...EVERYBODY ALWAYS loves the AE vs. Fulton game!!! Best rivalry around no doubt! As for Thomas Moore...he is released to play for Friday's BIG game. He's been pushin in therapy and he's ready for this one. I guess it's all on Coach Wright to how much playin time he'll see tomorrow. Good ole' Coch Wright....one of the BEST coaches and best men you'll ever come across at this level. He brings SOLID defensive skills to his team year in, year out. No doubt that it's the Falcon defense that have pulled them through some buzzer-beaters (ie: that Falcons' victory over AE at home). It's all on the line for these two teams tomorrow night. NO home court advantage. NEITHER is closer...not that distance would stop ANYBODY from missing this one. As far as predictions go...I'm goin with my Falcons...they've proven that they CAN get AE...and the know that AE can get them too. It'll be a close one...but you'll see me sittin in the almight FALCON's NEST come 7:30 tomorrow night! This game could get ugly...come prepared! I just hope I regain my voice before regions next week!!! (Most likely will result in another "Battle of the Birds"!) :o