Guest houser25

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

blackgold

Boy's coach is a joke! If I were guessing I would say the only thing thats a joke is your life. Also, your email address tells me that you work at the high school. I wonder if your principal would like to know that your blasting one of your co-workers on the internet.

You Madisonville (or Sequoyah people) are all the same- LOSERS! Don't blame it on your coach. You also said that Sequoyah had young talent. Yes, they have some freshman that played a lot on Varsity, but that does not mean they are going to win. Any team throughout the state (any classification) that plays alot of freshman are not going to win on a consistent basis.

Blackgold--I have to say that your last remark was a little much and in fact, a bit immature! No one is GOD. I have seen Sequoyah play a few times and I think that Coach Hull does a fine job with his very young team. You have to remember that coaching 14 and 15 year old boys is always going to be a roller coaster ride because of their inconsistencies. With players that young (he starts 4 freshmen and 1 soph.) you have to teach so much more than just winning. You have to teach work ethic because many young kids that age have relied on talent not hard work. You have to teach them how to do the little things. Young kids don't want to do the little things...they want to score the most points because that gets their name in the paper. Playing good defense, making the next pass, rebounding, diving after loose balls...all of these are vital to success but they don't get you recogition in the paper. You have to work on their attitudes. You have to teach them to be a part of the TEAM not self! You have to teach them to find their heart and to play with that. I could go on and one but the point is that it takes more than just pure talent in kids to win. You need a coach that will work day in and day out to develop every aspect of a player. So many coaches would rather be handed players than have to develop them. You need someone that wants to develop them as people as well. The good coaches are few and far between. I know that Coach Hull puts in the time and wants nothing more than to develop his players. So if I were you I would be thankful that I had a coach as enthusiastic, as motivated, and as passionate as he is. A wise man once told me that Rome was not built in a day! Coach Hull will do a fine job there. If given the chance he will develop those KIDS.

blackgold

The last part of your email address ends with monroe.k12.tn.us. This means that you are involved with the school system in Monroe County, and your user name "blackgold" tells me that you are from Madisonville (since they were black and Gold). So you work at the high school, middle school, or the elementary school there in Madisonville. Personally, I think your at the high school.

It's people like you that have made Madisonville into Loserville! The kids see you point fingers at the coach, and blame him for their lack of success- and therefore the players think its not their fault and do not get any better. When all else fails blame the coach! Teach your young people responsibility, accountability, and not to blame others when they fail. Grow up and support your team.