Goodpasture, District 9A Tournament..........

gomab2

Guest govols12345

I think the champ. game is Friday at 8:30 GP would play the DCA/FRA winner. For the record, I can't imagine that there is a better single a district in TN than this one. Ezell's record is not good, but anybody who has seen them would not want to play them in an elimination game. Goodpasture has a lot of talent and size. DCA and FRA are solid and can beat anybody on a given night.

I agree the district is normally very strong, but this year it is very, very down.... I saw Ezell, and I'll be honest: they are terrible even with the football players. I saw them lose bad to a terrible Harpeth team....... Goodpasture is the team I like, but they have really struggled when I've watched them as well.......

Guest govols12345

Gomab, I have to disagree. Is the District down from last year? No doubt, sending two guys to the SEC will do that. Unfortunately, you are guilty of overlooking solid, team oriented basketball. There aren't many stars, but I've been to many a state tournament and seen single a teams very similar to what I see in 9a. I'm not saying that anybody will make it this year, but it is possible.