Elizabethton vs. Sullivan Central

Guest treadwaycrazy3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing I remember Dunford doing againist Volunteer at Central was scoring about 20 some points.

What a game againist central and elizabethton. i really thought the cougars had it. one good thing is we are not in the same bracket as volunteer, they are so streaky you don't know what to expect from them. hopefully ehs and chs will meet again in the regional finals.

P.S. One question for everyone from elizabethton who sat on the wrong side. Did you guys not see the sign in the hall that pointed to the other side. they don't just put that out there for no reason. central student's couldn't even sit at the bottom because of those people.

getting there early does not have anything to do with it...one side is for elizabethton fans and one is for central fans...it doesn't get any simpler than that...the only thing sitting on the wrong side does is cause trouble that could easily be avoided.

stokomo: what happened on that play where lindholm got his 5th foul? there was so much going on i didn't see what happened. unless he just pushed someone in the back or something i think they should have just let it go because everyone was going after the ball on that play.

Guest b4etown

Great job last night Cyclones!! E-Town is very proud of ALL of you!! Great job Bruce and Big V!!

As for the fans on the wrong side thing... All of the fans who were sitting on that side were the same exact Cyclone fans that have sat on that opposite side every single game this season. No one else seemed to have a problem with it. And I don't think there are any type of rules that say there must be a space for a student section on the bottom rows on the very front. Our student section was there because most of them had been at the school since 5:00PM or earlier. You can't get there 15 minutes before the game starts and expect to see an entire section clear and waiting on your fans to sit down in.

Anyway, congratulations Cougars and Good Luck to the Cyclones for the rest of their journey!!!