unaka's ready to bring home the district title

towelboy4unaka

Unaka is ready to go tomorrow night come 8:00 oclock. they have fought hard through a tough schedule this year playing

AA and AAA schools but now that is all in the past and its tournament time and unaka has got the confidence that if they come out and play hard tomorrow night the district title is theres all the players are ready to play and we have got daniel back who was recovering from a knee injury last week which is really good................GO RANGERS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BballFreak

I think if both of these teams come out and play there best game and they will because this is the big time now, then i hate to say this because i have family in roan mountain but it will be like the :49 second tyson fight. TKO for the landers. Mark Bird and Robbie Tolley are good players but they cant stop Rusty Chambers and Josh Jones with one big man and the way the Rangers front line of the press was looking against north greene. Bird has his work cut out for him. Good luck to both teams.

Guest lander87

you fans think you are good. i can't sit back no more. unaka will lose by 30 points tonight. you have been lucky all year. i think university high is a better team. who can stop tolley or byrd. you can't leave cole or josh open too. we will send you all crying back to stoney creek. not only do we rule in football we will rule in basketball.

You think the Rangers have had nothing but LUCK to rely on? Are you sure you're not the crazy one. Rofl, if you think luck is the only thing that's gotten the Rangers this far for that many games, then I guess I need to start letting them pick my lotto numbers for me. Sounds to me like somebody's a little angry about being beat earlier...Worried about tonite too huh? You should be, gonna be a good game, prolly a packed gym, too. Go Rangers and Good LUCK !!! :)

That is the funniest thing i have herd about this thread so far cloudland beating us by 30 points lol how funny how bout you dont even bother comming down from your shed tonight because it will be just like it has in the past you have no players that can match up with our players by saying you think you can and they seem to outmatch you every game maybe if you didnt take so mutch pride in football up there and put something into basketball you guys might be decent as for cloudland87 you must be drinking some of cloudlands old moonshne to think that were gonna let some one like cloudland knock us out of a district title so just sit back relax do whatever you half to do to get your self fired up for tonights game because it will be a cold day in you know what b4 we let cloudland take our district championship away see you tonight at 8:00

Guest lander87

you go on and laugh creeker. you will get your eyeballs drilled out tonight. the highlanders will win by 30 and will lay about 80 points on your soft press tonight. rusty and jones can't score on robbie. byrd will dominate like the other night. district 1 champs cloudland.

Hey lander87 are you smokin crack or something??? 30 points that made my day. 30 points i cant even believe you can say that. cloundland wont score 30 points tonite. collins cline and chambers and jones will eat byrd and tolley. those boys need to go work out and get ready for football next season because they are not going to win in basketball. 30 points im still laughin :o:o

The definition of luck in the Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Collegiate Dictionary is:

"a force that brings good fortune or adversity"

Based on that definition, I totally agree with you. The force in this situation would be Chambers, Jones, Collins, Cline, Holtsclaw, need I continue?