Giles Co. Vs. Loretto

Guest Handkos

IT IS ALWAYS AMAZING TO ME HOW MUCH SOME FANS CAN CRY I MEAN COME ON YOU GOT BEAT BY ALMOST 30 AND YOU WANT TO BLAME THE REFS I MEAN PLEASE AND GILES DID NOT PLAY THEIR BEST GAME I MEAN IT IS KIND OF HARD TO KEEP FOCUS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY COMPETION AS FOR THE STUDENT SECTION I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT THEY SUPPORT THEIR TEAM AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOUR FANS DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO EVEN CHEER ABOUT AND FINALLY NO I AM NOT EVEN FROM GILES BUT HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL OF THEIR GAMES AND HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED THEY HAVE ALOT OF GREAT TALENT SHAY SHANNON TYLER SMITH TRISTEN FLETCHER ARE ALL AWESOME

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First to SwampTiger, from the sound of things on the radio, you didn't see the real GC CATZ tonight. I have watched just about everyone of their games and was unable to make it to this one, but let me assure you that when the time comes, GC will be ready to face anyone. Why would GC show everything they have in a district tournament after you have beaten everyone all season long by 20 or better. Those teams know that GC can bring it when they have to. Tigerball, you hit the nail on the head. Even though I wasn't at the game, I find it hard to believe that the refs had anything to do w/ GC beating Loretto by 27 points. Refs make bad calls every game, I know I have watched bad calls be made on GC, but the best teams and fans don't get on the website and say, I thought the refs were going to beat us. THE BEST TEAMS STEP UP!

Congratulations to Giles on the win. Shay did a great job on hitting three's. You guys have a great team and I wish you luck throughout the tournaments.

Wneely, sorry you got tossed but the cops did a good job of controlling a bad situation before it got out of hand. It's unfortunate, but in the times we live, safety to everyone involved must be a priority. We've all heard of too many situations at sporting events where fans and players are out of control and people get hurt. I don't believe that any of us want that to happen.

Bench Mob, your school has the priviledge of hosting the region next week. Have fun, cheer for your team, jeer the opposing team, but remember you are representing not only your team, but also your school and county. Make us all proud and prove some folks wrong in their opinions of you.

rp44, I always support the Mustangs first and foremost. What can I say, they're my team and I love them. They have my heart and always will.

Honestly, there are players I go to watch just for the enjoyment of seeing them play. I love to watch the point guard from Lewis Co. He plays his heart out. I've made no bones about who I like on Giles Co. the most, it's Eric Howard. Shay, Tyler, Cash, and the rest are all very talented players and you know you'll see a good game. I won't be sitting in your cheering section with the students but I do wish your team all the best.

Guest lorettofan

You know its all good and fine for a team to have supporters but the crowd can take it a little too far sometimes. I'm all for supporting your team, just keep it from getting out of hand. Also think of the image it sets for your school. I wouldn't want a child of mine to be associated with Giles Co. after the way they acted last night. I also agree that the incident with the bird was not very classy, and I feel sure that something will be done about it. I think that Giles Co. has a very good ballteam but so does Loretto. Give credit where its due.

Guest lorettofan

Golfaholic10, The reason most counties don't meet GC standards is because most counties don't stoop that low!!

And rp44, I didn't say I had a son. And for your information, when I don't cheer for Loretto, I do cheer for GC. I think your number 44 is the better of the team. He don't feel the need to show off how high he can jump. I'd take 3 pointers anytime over a stupid dunk. :)