NCS Gets Wish

TrojanMan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Talk is about to come to an end. Ezell vs NCS. NCS may have talked too soon... Pace will have a horrible time on post defense. Look for the 7-20 Eagles of (EZELL) to move on. Don't let the record fool ya. Finally, McEwen may struggle agianst DCA. Will 9A Sweep? Put your money on it!!

This is how all the talk started last year, with many people seeing NCS losing and/or a 9A sweep. Just interesting reading material to compare to this year's upcoming region tourney. Again, 7 pages of healthy posting people. Enjoy.

Man, I can't figure out why no one likes Nashville Christian. I mean, how bored did you have to be to find a post that was started a year ago?

Considering all you have to do is use the handy "search" option, it didn't take that much time. RealGoEagles, how does it feel to be put out by NCS in region 2 straight years??? Maybe thats why you don't like Nashville Christian... :unsure:

Yes you beat Ezell. From the looks of things, that wasn't much of an accomplishment. Congratulations, and once again how many state tournament appearances does NCS have? How many championships?

Enjoy your two years of success. Of course you won't have anything to show for it.

On a side note, letting Ramsey leave was the stupidest thing Ezell has ever done. The man could win with midgets. Burnett blew two state championships. I like Piercey, I hope he can turn it around, but man you NCS boys are a hoot. The thrill of your life is winning a first round region game.

Ezell went to at least substate for what? 6 of 8 years. And NCS is dancing in the aisles over a first round region squeaker when they were a #1 vs. #4. LOL

Basketball's all you've got and you still won't even sniff Murfreesboro.

You lead a sad existence buddy. I think when you look at all the facts and get the real idea here, it comes down to NCS sending Ezell into baseball season 2 years in a row. Sure, we may lose Wednesday or after that and we may not win another game in any sport for the rest of NCS's future, but NCS did send Ezell home 2 years in a row. On a side note, I would like to add that NCS beat Ezell last night, ending their boys' basketball season for the 2nd straight year in the region tournament. I would also like to throw out there that despite what comments RealGoEagles may make, NCS topped Ezell last night, March 1st, 2004, to move on in region play and send Ezell, well, home.

Get the point Real??

Edited by Big48Eagle