Congrats to Greenfield

Puff

Thanks Gleasondawg, Trenton has beat Greenfield twice but you never can tell when you get to tournament time. Trenton has a very good team and will be tough to beat. Dresden really played a good game against Trenton last night, Coach Dilday has done a good job with the Dresden team this year.

[Edited by Greenfieldfan on 3-2-03 1:17P]

no one counted on dresden even showing up last night. But if a couple of calls fell their way you would of seen two district rivals playing. The score was not as far as it looked considering that 2 of dresdens seniors told the refs thanks for how they called that 4th quarter...i think if greenfield shows up ready to play then it will be a greenfield memphis mitchell championship...go Jackets.

I agree, greenfieldfan. Tournaments are definitely a different story than is the regular season. I know that the Greenfield guys have a positive attitude about their upcoming game, & I believe they will be ready to play. Last night was the first night I have seen Trenton guys play this year, & I know that every team has an off night sometime, but they weren't what I was expecting.

A man from Trento once said " In tournament time the ball gets bigger and the rim gets smaller" and when that happens anything goes. Trenton is the favorite, but you never know who will be in foul trouble, injuries, etc. Tournaments are how the word "upset" was invented. Good luck to both, these are my 2 favorite teams in single A.

Yes, I do really think Greenfield can beat Trenton tomorrow night. If Trenton plays anything like they did against Dresden Saturday night, Greenfield will show them up big time. Like I said, I have only seen Trenton play once this year so I don't know a whole lot about their ball club (except for what I have heard), but I know that the Greenfield guys are ready, & when tournament time comes around, anything can happen. If Dresden can play a back & forth game with Trenton for 2 quarters, imagine what Greenfield can do...

Go Jackets!