Volunteer Falcons

volfalcons

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would post something on this one since our other thread got locked!

I wanna say great job Falcons!! What a great way to end our Senior year! Broke a school record for wins not only in basketball, but football too!! I wanna say thank you to the coaches for allowing me to have a part in this year's team. I had a blast. Every moment will be one to remember. You guys made my last year here a great one!!

VHS2003, when are going to reveal yourself? Are you ever going to? I just can't figure you out!

Go Falcons!

[Edited by falcon03 on 3-8-03 8:23P]

No point in trying to figure he, she, it out. There is little logic to these posts. Don't waste your time. This board should be for discussion of Falcon BB past, current and future. Go Falcons!!!! It was a great season! I certainly enjoyed it. Thanks to the seniors and good luck to the incoming leaders. You prepare now for next year!!!!

The length of a thread being the reason to lock our thread can't be true, CoachT. If that is the case, then why is the Kingsport DB Indians thread still up after 273 posts? Some people probably thought we wouldn't talk anymore after we lost. Please give, at your descretion, a credible reason for the thread to be locked. Really none needed, just pointing out that the reason you gave was invalid. This is your site and you don't need a reason to close a thread, I guess. And don't think I'm a DB hater. I graduated from DB in 1987, played ball for VanHuss, the greatest coach ever, and I still am an AVID DB fan!!! :)

[Edited by Stokomo on 3-9-03 3:09P]

Any truth to the rumor Mike Noe, aka the Warload, will be joining the Falcon basketball coaches next season as the "Inbound Plays" assistant coach? That would be quite an addition.

:)

Only kidding guys. Coach Noe not being a Wildcat would be like Coach Bayless not being a Warrior (give or take 30 years). Great season Falcons...looking forward to next year.

Stokomo- I gave you the reason and it was a valid one. Yes, if you were still playing I would have left it open until after tonight (sectionals) but I fail to see the harm in starting a new one. The old one is still available to read, the thread is linked for easy access in an earlier post on this thread, and any posts you made over there that you want to continue to discuss then just cut and paste them here.

Posted by Stokomo:

The length of a thread being the reason to lock our thread can't be true, CoachT. If that is the case, then why is the Kingsport DB Indians thread still up after 273 posts? Some people probably thought we wouldn't talk anymore after we lost. Please give, at your descretion, a credible reason for the thread to be locked. Really none needed, just pointing out that the reason you gave was invalid. This is your site and you don't need a reason to close a thread, I guess. And don't think I'm a DB hater. I graduated from DB in 1987, played ball for VanHuss, the greatest coach ever, and I still am an AVID DB fan!!! :)

[Edited by Stokomo on 3-9-03 3:09P]