Metro Football

nununu

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow,

Well it is apparantly true, "The Shadow knows"!! You looked into your bottle of Geritol and foretold the future of head coaches in Metro and it was very correct. I understand you have the list of principal changes that are forthcoming as well! Should certain people on here beware ????????? :confused: :confused: :):) Rember: ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS

Guest Insider52

it looks like answerking was more right than anyone since he has been calling these (correctly) for weeks.

Good luck to all the coaches in their new jobs.

Good picks answerking, you hit the coaches right on the head. Now with the Stratford position open, who will get that. I saw Broome at the District 12 basketball finals, was he dressed for an interview, because I rarely see him dressed up. I also saw Bodenhamer dressed up as well, did he interview for the position, because he is rarely dressed up either. Between the two, who would be the best pick: Broome with the so-so record, or Bodenhamer with the proven winning track record.

Broome would be the better selection because of his neighborhood ties and college experience. Arnette would be good as well, but success at the freshman level does not always translate over to the varsity level. Arnette may have trouble relating to the Spartans, but he could do well.

Indications are that Broome is possibly going to stay at Mc and wait for Armstong's inevitable retirement.

There may be a dark horse lurkng out there as well.

No matter who it is, it needs to happen ASAP so Stratford can get on with their program as well. They will, however, be in better shape at this point of the spring season because Campbell has been workng his guys all along.

I bet all the parents of potential football players at Mcgavock were overjoyed to read today's sports page article about their new coach. It's reassuring he was the principal's choice, although he had to make him complete court ordered classes after interviewing for the job.

Another good pick was a quitter at one school gets a head coaching job that he chooses at another metro school. Where is the ath. dir. of the system or is he only protecting his job because he is incompetent.

Congratulations to the new football coaches in metro. The administration can make a statement that the young men playing football are important by transfering Coach Campbell to HL, and Coach Abner to GHS to be able to get to know the players and to be able to conduct spring practice. The ability to meet with assistant coaches and potential players daily would be of great value to a new coach and as a new coach is selected at SHS the the players there deserve the same opportunity. Metro needs to do the right thing and the principals at these schools should push hard for this to happen if they care about the program.

:D