D2 Pairings are out

callinyouout

thegohaslanded.....ive been to all their games and yes bowman averages 14.5 RPG and Valentine actually averages close to 12...and Cook averages 6 assists and 4 SPG , not to mention he is the best on ball defender ive see in a while...man u also talk to mush..all season long harding this harding that....where are they at now? im not here to talk trash but dont bash a team just because u got into it with someone about whose team would make it and theirs did and Yours DIDNT

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less how harding does.

If you say they averaged that, then I believe you...it is just a little far fetched thats all. I'm not going to start a debate, I think the best team in the state is Ryan (when they are healthy). I don't get to see ND play, I will root for who I want to root for, and you can root for who you want to root for...let's just wait and see what happens.

Guest Dth1024

Ok, heres what i say to father ryan being the best team in state. notre dame went to father rayan, i cant remember when but i was there, was losing by at least 15 in the 2nd half and 13 i believe in the start of the 4th and came back to beat them by 3 or 5 im pretty sure. so i mean i dunno, maybe its because im a girl but i know my basketball and william, twins, cook and adarius are pretty good for a starting 5 and zach, taylor, nick, a.d, lebron, shawn, donald and i cant forget richard are awesome coming off the bench and can score too. so you have the right to your opinion by saying father ryan is best in state but nd beat them on their own floor and had to make a comeback, so...... ;)

It was very impressive for ND to come back and beat Father Ryan at Ryan with Joe Thompson, The region MVP, not playing. I am sure that the Ryan people remember the big celebration on their home court. D2 baqsketball is as good as AAA anytime of the week and there are very good teams heading into the sectionals. I don't think it is a good time for anybody to overlook anybody right now. I, particularly, don't think ND ought to look toward the state championship game.

Nice Call Wesvols.

Well, as long as you know your McCallie pick is out on a limb, you should be in good shape, because I don't see that one happening....but that's why they play the game!

WHOOOO WHOOOO. I don't know what you are talking about. McCallie being out on a limb. McCallie is the tree of the Pain Train.

shooter..me and u r not going to talk trash....I know your team is a good team thats why I was the only non-McCallie fan picking them to win...I think they or ND whoever plays Luasanne will win big....but i hope for an all east, well heck all chattanooga, showdown in the championship game...Good luck to them both