Kingston

gol20tyme

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a whole thread dedicated to Kingston. Pretty sad, considering they are so terrible. anyone who says they are good must play for some awful team cause kingston is sure not gonna be in the state chamionships like that other guy said. if they do make it there, well i guess that means the quality of A/AA is not real good

If you have to diss Kingston you must feel threatened by us!I have a good feeling that we will make it to state just b/c they are working very hard!But if you don't believe me and you have doubts in us then I guess you will just have to sit back and watch for yourself! :D

P.S. Why are you even reading in here if you don't like Kingston? :confused:

no one likes kingston, except the people that go there. it seems one of their bench players (thedonjuan) is the only one talking about how great they are going to be. if i were a player on kingston, i wouldn't want my own teammates talking about how great we are before the games are even played. wait until after you beat you accomplish something before you start talking.

I don't goto Kingston and I am a big fan. I "watched" all their games last year, and im trying to keep in touch this year to see how they're going to do. When you have names like Knauth, Wright, McMillon, Seamen, Day the list goes on and on, it's not hard to win. At Kingston nothing but winning is acceptable. So when you talk about Kingston soccer you talk about class, and you disrespect that is a big mistake. I wouldn't let these guys find out what school your from or they might take that game personal.

[Edited by Soccer4Life19 on 3-21-03 10:35A]

I don't care about this argument. I simply want people to start spelling better on these boards. For example.... exceptable should be acceptable and scholl should be school. I don't think people should really try and justify anything unless they can spell correctly because it only helps to solidify the fact that numerous people on here have no idea what they are talking about and really aren't very intelligent. But...once again let me reiterate that i am not trying to stir anything up; but rather just asking people to put more thought into things.