Cleveland and McMinn

sportsphan

Not quite so fast. I'm banking on Bradley and Cleveland. No upsets in Region 3 boys. You guys just better find another region. McMinn over Cleveland??? Did happy hour start a little early for you? Maybe next year....or the next...or maybe the next after Little is graduated!

WAIT!!!

Not so fast to everyone!!! I know there is a slim chance of Ooltewah beating Cleveland tonight but they havent played yet. There is no garuntee that Cleveland will win this game. Ooltewah has played them close twice. I think Cleveland will win, but wait till they do to start talkin about the match up with McMinn.

Yes, there is a SLIM chance, maybe 1-100 that Ooltewah can stop Little, Cooper, Davis and company. Only ONE team has stopped them all year, and I don't think that the Owls can do it. If they do, it would make Bradley's route to state easier. Me, I am quite worried about Bradley getting through Rhea though. :)

Guest pth88fndr

I think the Owls have a better chance at beating cleveland then McMinn. Both of their games against Cleveland were closer then the score says. If Bradley shoots like they did against SD then they should beat Rhea pretty easily.