Wayne Co Wins!!

xcat017

I was there for the S'town girls' game & only saw the first 3-4 minutes of the boys game. The first several posessions were swapping baskets & threes. What I did see was that Wayne Co. was doing a good job of keeping Holt out of the pait. I'm glad to hear that Wayne Co. pulled it out - I guess it will be a Wayne Co., S'town battle in both of the late games Wed. night. Too bad we can't play it closer to home just send the gate money to Eagleville !!!!

WC did exactly what they had to do and that was contain Holt. Mosley and Nutt swapped up chasing him all night and held the Mr Basketball nominee to 8 points. WC didn't even shoot good at all, they just luckily made the big shots at the end of the game. Good luck against Summertown tomorrow night.

i'd like to say congrats to the guys for pulling this one off....not many people expected it at all. Now go out tomorrow night and give it your all so you can beat summertown and earn a substate birth....i'll finally get to go to a region game so ya'll better play good and come out with a win and not send me home disappointed. :)

Big free throws down the stretch by Sig Miller and Tyler York sealed this game for the Cats. Glad to see the Cats advance. I felt like they played pretty well against some tough defense from Culleoka. It would be nice if the game was called where the defense couldn't ride the dribbler.

Anyway, see all the Cat fans at the game tonight. If I can stay awake.