portland vs. lipscomb

bringingit

Is there any way that Lipscomb can shut down both John and Corey? It is claerly a game that could decide who will win the Region. Although Upperman and York are both quality teams. Portland is the hottest team in this region. Wish I could be there for the game.

[Edited by bringingit on 3-5-03 10:17A]

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously DOUBT lipscomb can overcome how hot the panthers are. after a huge win over Hume-Fogg and David Lipscomb in the district tourney, and a total dominance of Livingston Academy(believe me I was there with my team) I think they are so hot that they are gonna find themselves in the state tournament. And this is not a partial view, as I was on a team who beat them twice this year, but Ferguson is the best big man Ive seen the last couple games, and is much better than Stephens. Brewer hasn't really showed me anything but a couple dunks, it seems as if his team doesn't really give him the ball, and #52 off livingston academy dunked on brewer very badly in thier region game.

we let him hear it but it was all in good natured fun(although i dont think the portland fans knew that).

I would love to see this game but wont be able to make it. This is a game of 2 heavy weights that know each other very well. Both coaching staffs work very hard to have their teams prepared. I won't even attempt to pick a winner out of this one. I just hate that someone has to lose this one. Both teams are very deserving of a shot at state. But I guess that's how the ball bounces. The winner will be the team that limits their turnovers and plays the best D. Good luck to both schools!

I am not saying that Roller is a bad coach at all. He is a very good coach, and I know this because I played against him for 4 years in high school. I am just saying that I believe that in this game Kington will get the best of him. Just to let ya know, I do know a lot about the game. I have also played college ball.