Greenfield - Mitchell

balla007

Guest maine

good lluck Greenfield.Mitchell hasn't played anybody this year important.I hope Mithell can make a trip to Adamsville,so everyone will know whos for real!!!!!

Saying that Mitchell hasnt played anybody important is a HUGE understatement. Take a look at their schedule. Booker T, George Washington Carver, Hillcrest and many other Memphis schools.

Mitchell to me is very beatable. They have yet to show me that they can play solid half court defense. They rely on athleticism and gamble a whole lot. Now, with the caliber athletes they have its pretty easy for them to do that and not get into trouble for it. I feel that they will have problems playing a slow tempo game. Greenfield will be at a big disadvantage when they try to rebound with Mitchell and Mitchell's depth will help them out alot. Mitchell may win state with their talent and gamble style ball but to say they are above beatable by Greenfield is completely wrong. Good luck to Greenfield in the game and in sub-state.

the reason that mitchell has played such a tough schedule is because next year they will be a AA school. they will probably win state but not without a challenge.my prediction is that greenfield puts up a good fight but it comes down to the athleticism and size of mitchell.