TO ALL GILES CO FANS

jmu031

Trivillies or what ever your name is, you must be blind if you couldn't see #20 lower his shoulder. Tyler was already up in the air when the guy to his legs out. Don't say it wasn't intentional. As for Tyler respecting the game, you must be a complete goofus. This kid has devoted his life to the game. He understands it very well and probably has as much respect for the game as anyone in the state. You can bet, this kid will come out tonight and set the nets on fire.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michaelgar38473

TRILLVILES, Maybe Tyler should kick you in the head.. What are you talking about going for the ball? The guy is 5'6" on a good day, and when he got to the ball all he saw was the bottom of Tylers feet. That was total trash on his part. You better be glad it is OK or your Spud Webb look alike would have been "dealt with." You have to be the stupidest person posting on this site. As far as you comments about Tyler...That's like saying that Shaq is only good because he is bigger than everyone else. No, I'm not comparing Tyler with Shaq. I've seen taller players that do not dominate the way Tyler does.

[Edited by michaelgar38473 on 3-6-03 9:56A]

How did Sycamore shut down Tyler. The kid had 16 pts. in a quarter and half. Yeah, he did get in early foul trouble, but the rest of the team picked up and spanked Sycamore. This is the way a TEAM works. Sycamore must not have known this, because they thought if they could get Tyler out of the game, that GC would roll over and play dead. They learned the lesson the hard way, that is why they are travelling for Sub-state and GC is staying at home. Trivillies, why don't you get your wording correct. Sycamore slowed Tyler down, not shut him down. There is no shutting this kid down. He finds other ways to be a factor in the game, in case you didn't notice.

[Edited by krogers on 3-10-03 9:39A]

Guest michaelgar38473

TRILLVILES... Your one of the stupidest people on this site. Sycamore made the mistake of thinking that Tyler Smith was the only player GC had.. They thought if they could take him out they could win the game. The ironic thing is Tyler Smith took Sycamore out of the game!!! With Sycamore focusing all of there attention on Tyler they forgot about the other four guys on the court. As far as your boyfriend # 20... Why wasn't he at the Sycamore game? I saw other Page players at the game. I guess his "boys" wouldn't come so he had to stay at home. Believe me if he would have hurt Tyler HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH. Apparently you didn't see they crowd that the cops had to keep off the floor. If your just going to get on here a support the actions of loser...you just need to bow down and get out the way!!!!

Guest Gameplanman623

I am with Trill whatever on this one. Oh, for your information #20 was at the game and as a matter of fact we both were there. Tyler no doubt dominates but until he plays someone his size then he will always be OVERRATED!! Giles County has a great team and can win state but could easily do it without Tyler. Anyone that wants to deal with #20 will have more than just him to deal with

[Edited by Gameplanman623 on 3-10-03 8:33P]

Guest GilesCoBocats

Um yeah, they are Memphis when they win, and no where land when they lose. Is that how you show your pride over there. Makes me gleam to live in middle Tennessee. Great game GC. See ya at state!!