TO ALL GILES CO FANS

jmu031

Im going to be a man about this. Page got beat tonight, i was wrong. The game was not what I had expected at all. Giles looked great. There loaded. Also the fans for giles were great. My only complaint is that why must you rip certain players, i.e. #40 for page. He doesnt deserve that. All the rest of what you did was good though. Hope you guys make state, that way the fans will be loud for once. Oh and by the way the officals did good tonight, they called EVERYTHING after the little under cut incident.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we had a little beef with #40 because during warmups he was running his mouth and saying stuff I won't dare to repeat. So I mean, we were just getting him back for trying to look cool in front of ous.

Oh and #22, you're much cooler with the fro on top of your head not where you told us it was located.

Guest sherlock8

It was really cool of you to get on here and say that. I hate that Page is done for the year. They were a good team and if they were in the other bracket they'd probably be playing Giles tomorrow night for the championship.

JMU, you should get a new team that's still in it so we can talk some more trash, it was fun. ;)

Guest michaelgar38473

I'm from GC and I too think calling # 40 "trash was a little extreme. He was talking with the fans during warm-ups, and he must have said something to set a spark. When one of your guys try's to take out ONE of our key players out.. what do you expect? I think you are wrong about the refs thought. They called a lot of BS fouls . Thanks for your compliments, and best of luck to your team next year.

All I gotta say is that there is not team in this state that can hang with Giles Co. I would rather pay my 5 bucks to the Lakers play and pay 100 to see yaw play. Wade keep leading them on. You to RP. And as for Shay all I can say is WHITE BOY GOT GAME.

Peace Im out

[Edited by raider16 on 3-5-03 11:19P]

Thanks JMU for the support and compliments. Ya'll played your hearts out tonight. Well the ones who had hearts. #20 is the worst excuse for a ball player that I have ever seen. Why on earth would he intentionally try to hurt another player. He could have seriously injured Tyler. Thats not joke. I think the coach showed great sportsmanship by setting that loser out the rest of the first half. JMU, if you have any insight on why this guy did what he did, let us know.