Mt. Juliet vs Beech IV

Seminole82

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueraider7

I agree with you,red baron! The Lady Bucs want it BAD! But, I think it will be a nail biter, myself! Next year and on,I see the Lady Bears rolling with no problems! But, tonight The Lady Bucs should be a thorn in their side! But, nothing is a given this year! Both teams will have to play with both barrels loaded! This year, if you want it, both teams will have to find a way to win over the other!!! Good Luck Lady Bucs!! We want one more home game!! That would be so sweet for our seniors!! So, go out on that floor and step up to the plate and show what you are made of!! Good Luck, all your fans will be pulling for you! I see Victory Lane in view!

IF THE YOUNG LADY BEARS CAN PULL OUT ANOTHER WIN AGAINST THE TALENTED VETERAN BEECH TEAM, IT WOULD BE GREAT! IT WILL BE A HARD TASK. BEECH HAS BREEZED THROUGH THE E-Z SIDE OF THE BRACKET. MJ HAS HAD ONE E-Z GAME. NO TIME TO REST THE STARTERS. IT WILL COME DOWN TO THE BENCH. MJ HAS TWO GIRLS THAT HAVE PLAYED EVERY SECOND OF THE LAST TWO GAMES! (HEART) THE BEARS ARE A DIRECT REFLECTION OF THE COACH, TOUGH. THEY WILL PLAY HARD.LUV-U-LADY-BEARS.

Well personally I hope Mt. Juliet pounds Beech. I was going to wish them both the best of luck, but then I was told last night when Christy Welch for Mt. Juliet dislocated her finger that the Beech girls basketball team was making fun of her and laughing...but then again that is typical Beech.

Guest KDOGG21

Well yall are wrong. Beech WILL win and we would never make fun of someone for getting hurt. that's just wrong. and even if some of us do use bad language is there any basketball team that doesn't?? didn't think so! so next time you want to diss our school - look at ur own first cuz it stinks