Fulton's 4x100 relay

prospect

Hey Fulton if I were you, I wouldn't get too hot headed about the 4x100 considering that Hixson lost NO ONE. that 43.12 will drop....TRUST ME! So don't get ya heads to big about ya relay team. Because Hixson will be there and they are coming hard. I take the Wildcats BACK-TO-BACK STATE CHAMPS in the 4x100M.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snagglepus

Did Fulton's relay team get beat last week by Carter's?

I know that Littlejohn, a freshman (remember this name), beat or smoked Davis, Fulton's fastest!!!

First off to snaggle. Fultons 4x100 hasnt lost yet. They havent even met any competition. And Davis did get beat by Littlejohn. Littlejohn beat him by like a hundreth of a second so dont say he got smoked. Plus that was Davis' first meet this year. He ran a 10.83 the other day.

And to boorely. Yeah A-E beat Fulton last year, when Davis pulled his hamstring. And dont say it was a fake because we met back up with A-E in the regionals and it wasnt even a race. We smoked them. And the meet A-E beat Fulton in the 4x100, Jones(from A-E) got beat by Minor(from Fulton) in the 100. That was never supposed to happen.So dont talk any trash, neither one of u, until u beat us. And oh yeah our fastest time this year in the 4x100 was 42.7.

Guest snagglepus

You're saying don't talk trash until you beat us???

I am talking trash, because my boy beat you.

It happened, face it. Littlejohn smoked everyone.

Not only did he beat Davis from Fulton, (it doesn't matter Prospect if it were by 2 sec. or .001 of a sec., he

beat him and that's a Freshman beating a Senior). Oh yea, by the way last week at Webb, Littlejohn was third after about fifty yards, and passed Davis from A.E. at the finish line to finish first, and it was Littlejohn's worst time of the season. Bow down!!!!!!!!bunch of slow boyz.

I didn't say anything about him being hurt. That happens. Last year Reggie Jones ran the whole year with a stress fracture in his ankle. Ask anyone. We didn't complain. Maurice Davis is going to be a good one if he works. Lately he has been working. Maurice didn't even start coming to practices until a week and 1/2 ago. ( His football position coach told him track practice is like football practice he has to come and better be there). He has been there eversince. We will get to see next week.

Dang I wish Brian Blair would have ran last year. And Elliot Bishop would have ran this year. Then all this Fulton talk would have hushed. AE track team is young. Only lose one for next year (Reggie Jones). His brother Laquentin will be there along with Anthony Anderson. So the stock keeps coming.