riverdale fans

movers

thank goodness for the parents of the ballplayers,great support,great support from mr nolen and his staff,the student body needs to take a class in "SUPPORT" because your support stinks. Blackman's students and oakland's students know how to support their basketball teams. By the way did i tell you that your support stinks?

Nah! We knew we could play with them after almost winning at our place... Had a 3 to tie at the horn and it drew back iron...

I talked with some friends at a high school baseball scrimmage game last night and we wondered where the kids were for all the schools compared to when we were growing up and playing ball.

TSSAA, are you lurking here?

How about not charging kids $5.00 to get into a game? They are going to spend money on cokes and popcorn when the get in but for a high school student to attend 6 or 7 nights of basketball during tourney time at $4.00 or $5.00 a night adds up, especially the ones not working...

How about a new TSSAA rule? ALL Current Students, for all sporting events, can not be charged more than $1.00 for admission??? I would be willing to pay a $1.00 or two more a ticket if that could become the rule.... Kids need to be at the game...

Riverdale's b-ball teams deserve better. I was watching the game against Cookeville on Wed. and I wondered where all the Riverdale fans were. Oaklands fans are just a little better. They show up but they tend to sit on their hands the entire game. I saw one lady bring a book to a game. What was she doing with a book? Blackman has the best fans in this city. Those people show up during football season and basketball season. I'll never forget seeing those parents jumping up and down, hugging each other in the middle of the floor after Blackman beat Oakland in the district final.