Lipscomb over Riverdale 2-0

Hendersonville over Lipscomb 3-0

Tournament

Lipscomb over Lincoln Co. 2-0

Goodpasture over Lipscomb 2-1. This game was tied

0-0 after 6 innings. After two innings of tie

breakers Goodpasture prevailed. Great game for

fans and players. Torture for coaches. LOL :D:D

Pool Play--Hume-Fogg 7 Mt. Juliet 1, Hume-Fogg 3 St. Benedict 0, Hume-Fogg 2 Brentwood 0, Hume-Fogg won there pool play 3-0. Then Hume-Fogg had a bye first round. Hume-Fogg 3-Davidson Acad. 0, Hume-Fogg 12 Macon County 2, Soddy-Daisy 1 Hume-Fogg 0. Great last game before finals by both teams. The winning run was scored in the last inning.

Pool Play: Soddy Daisy 7 Blackman 0, Soddy Daisy 7 Brentwood Academy 0, Soddy Daisy 1 Davidson Academy 0. Elimination Play: Soddy Daisy 10 Springfield 0, Soddy Daisy 1 Greenbriar 0, Soddy Daisy 1 Goodpasture 0, Soddy Daisy 1 Hume Fogg 0, Championship Game: Soddy Daisy 1 Lavergne 0. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What Lavergne was in the finals hmmmm makes u wonder whats up there sleve this yr. Excellant job there ladies what a way to start off the season. Nice job pitchin there Campy and way to hang in there AT(freshman)pitchin in the final 2 games. And i hear thur the grapevine a overthrown ball scored that only run in the finals and only played 4 inns

just could only imagine what would the outcome would of been if they played 7 (only time will tell)....

I just want to say very nice job ladies and see my theme song is working hehehe (oldie but goodie) WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Let play some ball.... Good Luck in the rest of season. Your biggest fan will be there...... :D:D:D:D

Yes, I guess we will never know how a 7 inning game would have came out but Soddy pitching was handling Lavergne pretty well. Several smashes were also hit by Soddy that were right at either infielders or outfielders, sooner or later those start falling in. Anyway, great play day format and Congrats to Soddy on their win.

Actually the final game was 5 inn. Soddy hit the ball better in that game then in any game of the tournament. Not one girl struck out and they hit at least 2 ropes each inn. Good defense prevented a blowout even though the run did score on an error by the shortstop.