Adamsville and Greenfield match-up

whbb22

How does Adamsville and Greenfield match up.

Do they have any common opponents? You people

that have seen them both play tell me what you

think.

What types of strategies do they rely

on? How tall are their players? Does Greenfield

have a big home court advantage? I would think

this should be a great game. :o

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the third time this postseason that the masses have bet against Greenfield, they did so in the Regional Semifinals against Trenton, and then, in the finals against big, bad Mitchell(LOL!). One thing if for sure, I would not bet against Greenfield, this postseason, they haven't lost a game and are out to prove something to all their doubters.

Guest Acoachwife

About Greenfield not loosing.....all good things come to an end.....just ask Adamsville....21 game winning streak ended at Region Finals....Adamsville/Greenfield will be a good game.

I guess you are from Dyersburg after hearing that comment. Greenfield has played Union City, Obion Co., Carlisle Co. (very good KY team) Milan twice, and @ Ripley. And they had a chance to win in all of these. So dont say they havent been tested.

Guest maine

Adamsville is preped and ready.Greenfield has been able to get it done lately,so it should be entertaining.But if adamsville plays the way they can play,they should have the edge.

Guest maine

....lenny26 who are you and what are you smokin'.Both teams have played a strong schedule, and respectivly done well. Give them both props on that. I admit that Adamsville has played bad in 'boro' but they were always the better team,this year should be different.Come pay 6 bucks and see the 2 overated teams 2 night in Dresden.Just follow along Highway 22 north from lexington,when you get to Martin your to far. :D