AAA Bracket Predictions

supaballa

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I we'll see where the power lies with-in Class 3A over the next week as the best of the best appears to have made their way to the 'Buro with OR, Sevier County, and McMinn Co out of the East, Shelbyville, Mt. Juliet, and Beech out of Middle, and Mem East and Melrose out of the West. Dang, what gives??

So...how do I see it shaping up?? Well...let me take this thing round by round to start with.

I see Oak Ridge taking out Mem East in the 2nd best match-up of the 1st RD. I'll take OR by 5pts

Beech will outlast McMinn Co by 8pts

Shelbyville will oust Mt. Juliet by 15pts

In perhaps the best 1st RD match-up, the defending champion Sevier Co Bearettes play Ashley Shield's and her Melrose team. You pick'em. In a flip of the coin, I'm going with experience--Sevier Co by 3pts

here is final 4 oak ridge shelbyville sevier county and memphis east oak ridge and shelbyville in the finals and shelbyville will be state champs once again

here is final 4 oak ridge shelbyville sevier county andmcminn county oak ridge and shelbyville in the finals and shelbyville will be state champs once again

[Edited by 1050 on 3-9-03 6:47P]

It's funny to read all the predictions on this post (except for CCP's b/c we pretty much have the same mind set) b/c each and every one of them has Oak Ridge beating Memphis East. B) Oak Ridge is a heck of a team, no doubt. But it looks like we're getting the same amount of respect we got when we went into Jackson to play this North Side (29-0) team in Sub-State. By the way, they're 29-1 now. That's okay, I kinda like this underdog role. We shut the crowd up Saturday at J. North Side; I don't mind Rudy, Jarryn, Ne Ne, Mallory, Mary, and the rest of the squad hushing up a few more people. GO MUSTANGS!!!!