best instuctors

Guest Sherri

Club k is the best hands down :D with all that expirence under one roof darn hard to beat! (coaching, some will try, the rest will fail, Club k will pre-vail...Sounding like a true homer ain't I... :D wish more kids had the resoureses to take advantage of what we have in our backyard. :)

Club K may be good, heck it may be the best. But it is way, way, way over priced. How about we take a vote on which instructors will get you the most bang for your buck. Now, I know all you die hard obsessed Club K folks are gonna get on here and defend the place that you are spending more money on than your mortgage and car notes put together. Before you start going nuts just remember, "you will not win this arguement". You could put your kids through Vanderbilt with the money it takes to keep your kids in these lessons, so don't tell me it's worth it because your kid got a scholarship to Alabama Central A&M Community College. Now with all that being said, my kids have lessoms there this week. I'm as obsessed as anybody even though I know deep down that it's not worth it.

In the Knoxville area their are a lot of good instructors.

Bill Evans in Maryville has been teaching pitching for yrs.

Then they are others in Blount& Knoxville area..

Dana former UT coach played at Oklahoma.

Nicole Borgh played at UT.

Bill Rude former Maryville College coach.

Coach at Powell cant think of her name.

I know im leaving alot off just cant think of..

Then they are: The YARD in Knoxville.

Thuder School in Knoxville.

Diamond Acadmey in Roane County.

The Winning Edge in Maryville.

Club K may be good for the Nashville area. But how can you say the are the best when you dont know anything about the other schools & pitching coachs...

Most parents spend more money on hitting lessons,pitching lessons and Travel ball a year then it cost to go to College. Because VERY FEW softball players get full rides.

Dont care what you say,club k is well worth the money.Ive been goin there 7 years now and there is not one thing that isnt worth the time or money.The facitlites and coaches are excellent and you just cant get any better.Yeah,its expensive,but the money and time spent is worht it if you continue to work at it.Doe is the best,and if you listen to nothing else she says,listen to her after class talks,they are always the best.

In Knoxville Leonard Sams has just now started teaching hitting at the Knoxville Thunder Baseball/Softball School.He has placed in the top 7 in class a nsa for the last 6 years and won the NSA SUPER WORLD SERIES IN 12 A.His strenght is his teaching of hitting and is just now starting to work with other kids besides his own team.His teams batting ave.has been above 450%for the whole team.He will be coaching the KNOXVILLE THUNDER 14A this year.Girls can get this instruction if they call the school from him.

Cornpup It's nice to know Club K Gets your MONEY 2!!! :):):D and they complain and keep coming and paying and Coming and pay and Coming....hehe.. its a Individual thing no one coach is for every kid, Thats why there is more than 31 flavors of Ice Cream--- I tend to believe the kid/family picks the best coach in the end- the one she'll listen to,take instuction from and hit home runs,catch,pitch ect.. This may be a pipe dream..its my sincer hope. ps.(I'm a homer Club k the best ) :D

[Edited by Humble1 on 3-10-03 11:20P]

Jessica Crosser (sp)..................

How can she teach pitching....catching.....hitting......utility and has NEVER been a catcher........a very good hitter.....or a very good utility player???? Sure she used to pitch but...........

PLEASE she is NOTHING compared to CHERI or Kim for that matter. I would gladly give my last dime to Club K so that my daughter could get the VERY BEST in instruction and performance. I would DEFEND...CLUB K till the END.......